1. What is DigiHome?
v DigiHome is simply Digicel’s alternative to a landline. It is designed to provide subscriber’s with a competitively priced “home phone” solution.
2. Is the service for both prepaid and postpaid subscribers?
v Yes, the service is available as prepaid or postpaid.
3. What is the subscription for the DigiHome?
v The subscription fee for DigiHome on both prepaid and postpaid is $35 for 30 days
4. What does the DigiHome plan offer?
v The DigiHome phone plan offers both prepaid and postpaid subscribers
o 350 local Digicel minutes
o 50 Local text
o FREE calls to 3 Digicel numbers.
5. How do prepaid subscribers sign-up for the DigiHome?
v Prepaid subscribers dial the USSD code *132# and follow the instructions.
6. How do postpaid subscribers sign-up for the DigiHome?
v Postpaid subscribers sign up for DigiHome in the same method that they would for any normal postpaid service.
7. How do prepaid subscribers activate the 3 FREE numbers?
v Prepaid subscribers dial *132# and choose the option to activate the 3 FREE calls numbers.
8. How do postpaid subscribers activate the 3 FREE numbers?
v Postpaid subscribers should advise the agent of the 3 numbers at the point of activation and this will be added.
9. Can the 3 Unlimited numbers be any number?
v NO. The service is designed to only allow local Digicel numbers to be activated.
10. Is there a limit on how Unlimited calls the free calls?
v Yes, the free calls are limited to 180 minutes per day for both numbers.
11. How can prepaid subscribers change their 3 FREE call numbers?
v Prepaid subscribers should dial *132# and follow the prompts. Postpaid subscribers would need to call into customer care (100) or visit any one of our locations.
12. How do postpaid subscribers change their 3 Unlimited call numbers?
v Postpaid customers may change their unlimited call numbers by visiting a Digicel store or calling #100.
13. Is there a fee for changing your 3 FREE calls numbers?
v YES, there is a $5 fee for changing any of your FREE call numbers.
14. How do prepaid subscribers know how many minutes are left on the DigiHome plan?
v Subscriber would dial the USSD code *132*XX# to check their remaining minutes.
15. How do postpaid subscribers know how many minutes are left on the DigiHome plan?
v By calling into a Digicel store or calling customer care on #100
16. While activated on the prepaid plan during the 30 day period can I purchase additional minutes?
v Subscribers are only able to purchase another plan after they have exhausted all minutes on the current plan.
17. Will my plan auto renew after it has expired?
v Yes. The plan will automatically renew once there is sufficient credit on the account. However subscribers will receive a text message 24hrs before asking if they would like to cancel the auto renewing of the plan.