Service Type: Jamaica
Promotion Launch: October29th, 2012
1. What is included in the Jamaica 14 plan?
100 minutes to Digicel Jamaica only
100 Text messages to Digicel Jamaica only
2. What does it cost toactivate the Jamaica 14 prepaid plan?
The fortnightly cost for the plan is
Ø Jamaica 14 - $19
Ø Jamaica 30 - $49
3. How does a customer activate a plan?
The plans can be activated by dialing *132#and following the text instructions that will follow.
Ø *132*40# - Jamaica 14
Ø *132*50# - Jamaica 30
4. How does the customer check theminutes and text left in the plan?
Customers can check their available minutes bydialing the respective short code of the plan they are currently on.
5. Which dedicated account will be usedfor each plan?
The dedicated accounts that will be used foreach plan are as follows
6. How long do the plans last?
The plans last for either 14 days or 30days depending on which plan is chosen
7. Is this product for both Prepaid andPostpaid subscribers?
No. This product is available only to prepaidsubscribers. Postpaid subscribers will have a separate offer.
8. Can I choose to cancel at any time?
9. No. subscribers must allow plan to expire.
10. Am I able to use the ‘Jamaica Plans’while roaming?
No. Customers arenot able to use the minutes while roaming.
11. How can I cancel the auto renewcycle?
24hrs before aplan expires all subscribers will receive a SMS indicating that the plan willauto renew on a particular end date and time. The cancelation code will be inthe sms received.
Thecustomer will then be charged at the normal Jamaica prepaid rates.
13. If acustomer does not use all the minutes available can the minutes be used whenanother bundle is activated
No.If in given 14/30 days the customer does not use their plans minutes theminutes will be lost.
14. Will theplan auto renew upon expiry?
Yes.Once the funds are available on the customer’s account, the plan willautomatically reactivate.