Jamaica Plan-Post paid
Service Type: Jamaica Bolt On
Promotion Launch: October 29th, 2012
End Date: N/A
- What is the ‘Jamaica Bolt-On’?
This is a new bolton for postpaid customers allowing them to call Jamaica out of a bundle ofminutes for a subscription fee.
2. What doesit cost to activate the ‘Jamaica Bolt-ON’?
The subscription fee is $49.
3. How does each plan work?
Customers get the bolt on added on in store or via customercare and this will allow them to have 270 minutes and 270 texts to JamaicaDigicel numbers ONLY.
4. When a customer has exhausted all their minutesand the plan has not ended are they able to purchase additional minutes?
No Customers will have to wait for the next bill cycle toget another bundle of minutes
5. If a customer does not use all the minutesavailable can the minutes be used the following billing cycle?
No. The customer does not use their plans minutes theminutes will be lost. They will get a new batch for the next billing cycle
6. Is this product for both Prepaid and Postpaidsubscribers?
No. This product is available only to postpaid subscribers.Prepaid subscribers will have their own offer
7. Am I able to use the ‘Jamaica Bolt-On’ whileroaming?
No. Customers are not able to use the minutes whileroaming.